Online Advertising and Content Marketing
Get eyes on your message with professional English copywriting and advisory services for Search Engine Marketing (SEM). We’ll guide you to make the most of your social media, web-banner advertising, Google Adwords and more. Contact us for snappier slogans, more effective campaigns and greater ROI.
What is PPC?
PPC (Pay-Per-Click marketing) is an online advertising model where you only pay for the visitors to your site. By working with our PPC consultants you can track the visitors to your site, through Google Adwords or Yahoo/Bing, and see which ones convert into enquiries, sales and revenue.
We understand words. But we also understand business. Unlike many other PPC agencies in Barcelona (or elsewhere in Spain) our paid-search experts understand that getting a return from your marketing investment is all that counts.
- You only pay for qualified traffic – your visitors will actually be interested in your product
- You determine the reach – local or global, you can target your potential customers wherever they are in the world through pay-per-click marketing
- You control your budget – choose how much you want to spend and stack your budget in favour of the activity that converts into actual revenue
- You can see the results instantly – PPC marketing is fully quantifiable and can be evaluated on a daily basis
- You can be completely flexible – changes can be made immediately in response to results
- You can test, test and test again – good PPC campaign management means constant improvement
Share something interesting and become an authority in the eyes of your audience. We’ll help you advertise without advertising by creating quality ebooks, newsletters and white papers.
What Is Content Marketing?
In business, the hardest thing to earn is trust. By sharing content that entertains, educates or engages potential clients you can build a relationship with them. You can use content to help them solve problems, to address their objections, to share news and to highlight the benefits of your product or service.
This is known as content marketing. It’s used as part of an inbound marketing strategy designed to develop your authority and earn the permission of potential customers to present them with sales opportunities.
There are two keys to good content marketing: having something to say, and knowing how to say it. If you have the first, we’ll take care of the second.
- Strategy consultation and content-generation advice
- Native English writers for natural, 100% correct content in your company’s voice
- Ebooks, white papers, video scripts, newsletters, social media and blog posts to build your credibility
- Blog posts based on your ideas edited or written by professional journalists